The kids seem to have had enough visiting. They want to go home to Iola and they want their dad. We are going to Iola tomorrow, but their dad is another deal.
I may come off as some sort of super bitch, but I am so tired of his crap. He wants the kids this weekend, but only on Friday, only after he gets off work, and even though he doesn't pay childsupport, provide school clothes, help with health insurance, or contribute to the cost of school and activities, he feels that actually coming to get his kids is too big a burden to place on his being able to see them.
I say that with a 14 or more hour drive Tomorrow, I am not going to commit to any more road trips for a while. If he wants his kids, come get them. Otherwise, we will be lounging around our house.
Yes, its mean. Yes, it deprives them of a relationship with him. But you know what? I'm tired of dealing with the worthless piece of garbage and his dumbass excuses.
2 comments:
I don't think you should either - he has to do his part too! especially since he doesn't pay child support
I agree--you aren't depriving him of being able to see the kids--he could totally see them if he would just come and get them! How frustrating.
Post a Comment