I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Sunday, March 11, 2012
How about some video?
So I have a built in webcam and figured I'd play around with it. I don't know if posting a video is smart or not. But it is weird to watch myself. I wonder if I make those faces when I'm talking to people?
Anyway
My little boys are driving me nuts. They are either best friends and partners in crime, or they are tattling on each other and hitting and fighting.
One more week until spring break. I have to finish state science and reading testing, so instead of doing my job and helping kids learn, I'll be fulfilling a federal mandate to test test test test kids.
I think every politician who wants to work on education policy should be required to take and pass with exemplary scores, every test the kids have to. We'll see how they feel about testing then. I'd give an example of the odd ball question, but its illegal for me to tell the contents of the test questions.
Anyway, its daylights savings weekend and I'l lost as to what time it is. Either 10:46, computer, or 9:46, cell phone. Why we can't set the clocks half an hour back and leave the time like that year round, I just don't understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment