I am a gypsie at heart. Too long in any one place makes me restless. Planning moves has never been my strong suit. but maybe it is time to go home. If there is any such thing for someone like me.
We shall see what the coming months bring. I know I am stronger than most give me credit for. But this is a whole other thing.
I miss my mom. I've spent so long as an orphan, I don't know if I can stop being one and go back to being part of a family. It isn't just claiming this or that person you know. Its also letting them in and making room in your life and your day for them.
I think we are going to move in the summer. Back to our home town. The place that saw all the akward years and bad hair cuts and poor choices. The place where they know me, my brothers, my parents, my grandparents.
I don't know if my return will be local girl does good and comes back, or if it will be more like the return of Ester. Will they be looking for the Scarlet letter?
No comments:
Post a Comment