I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Monday, October 29, 2012
is it possible
To use the kindle as a tool. Id like to think so. I have a Fire that I love and am eyeing the HD that came out recently. Its no ipad but it is pretty close. Also thinking bout getting my little dudes low end tablets for Christmas. That way I'm not competing with them for mine.
Any way. Its late. Think I will attempt that sleepy time thing again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment