Monday, September 28, 2009

such a fucking scatter brain

Seriously, I have had a case of serious brain malfunction, which just PEEVES ME OFF AT MY SELF.

I have a doctor's appointment this week right? Well, its on wednesday at eight. I took off tuesday because I thought it was at ten. I took the day off. I called in a sub and made up sub plans. I told all the kids I wouldn't be there.

I'm a freakin idiot.

I don't know what my deal is. Except that its after eleven at night, the alarm clocks start going off at four, I need a shower, and I have a fictitious appointment in the morning. I suck, I really really really really suck. And it has to stop.

2 comments:

msholiday said...

You need a desk top calendar to hang on your refrigerator. Or one on your putter. Google has a great great calendar that will send you emails you everyday with what you have do. Problem solved. Glad to see you back blogging. You may think no one is reading but we are in google reader. Also maybe it your forgetfulness has something to do with medication and having way too much going on in the old brain.

Alyce said...

I think it may be the meds. Not in the sense that its making me stupider, but because for so long I have used the particular quarks of my personality to get things done. I have a certain, intensity of thought, that used to keep me up nights, with things I needed to do spinning and spinning. Now I sleep like a normal person instead of obsessing over what I need to take care of. I'll try the calender.