Friday, September 11, 2009

What do you do

When you know you have a health issue that's been negatively affecting your life, you seek out help for it, and the people who make a big huge deal about getting people the help they need, turn you away, treat you like an idiot, and are just plain rude and unproffesional?

Is it so much to ask? I guess it was.

2 comments:

MindyMom said...

Well that's not good! I dont know, try a different place maybe?

As usual I had to read way back to get caught up. You have a lot going on girl. Hang in there and good luck with the dentist.

Alyce said...

The issue is that I have a certain set of symptoms that are troublsome and probably call for some testing, but the free medical clinic that they let college students go to always assume that the problem has to do with the uterus or stds or something.

I happen to think that is offensive.