Sunday, November 8, 2009

The asshat is still an ass hat

So, He showed up to see the boys. He still can't dress himself and he has his hair bleached a rediculous shade of blond.

He was nice to the boys, and even took gideon with him, which I appreciated, Gideon so badly wants a daddy and shane taught him to call him daddy. Noah didn't know him at all and was sweetly shy.

I didn't tell Isaiah he was coming. I figured there was always a chance he wouldn't show up and didn't want to have him disappointed. Shane knocked on the door and Isaiah answered. And just said hi dad. It was actually a rather cold greeting from him for a while. HE warmed up after a few minutes, but I was surprized.

Shane is also still crude. He had the audacity to ask me if I was dating and why not, and then went on to say I was a beautiful blond with "a nice ass and a nice rack" and that I shoudl get out there.

Uhm, inappropriate much?

1 comment:

msholiday said...

Well at least he showed up and you got a break. Smart not telling the kids. I've extended the mantra, on a need to buy basis, as well. A very good way to save money.
Just a thought...maybe you can give suggestions to Asshat on what the boys might enjoy doing. I think that men just don't know what to do with kids so don't do anything. Have a great day!