That's when the whole "I was productive" glow faded.
Oh well, there will be other productive days.
I've actually been home with sick kiddos for the past five days. Noah got sick at daycare friday, a trip to urgent care revealed he had H1N1. So he was home all weekend. Tamiflu is a wonderful thing. Gideon spiked a fever Saturday night, didn't get better sunday, went to urgent care monday, and he is positive for flue also. So now he's on tamiflu too. Yay!
They are better today, and are going to school and daycare tomorrow. I am going to work tommorrow, and am going to have to play some more catchup. But keeping them home and making sure they got better without getting other people sick is important. And the doctor told me to.
I seriously had several great blog topics to cover. but now they are gone. I hate that.
Grr.
No comments:
Post a Comment