1) when I get depressed, I'm about to start my period, its not even due quite yet, but here it is.
2) The feelings that result from depression are still genuine, even if they are tilted towards the negative and obcessive.
3) I can go on about Jason for hours, because he's my favorite topic and favorite thought, face, voice, scent . . . but I need to give those behaviors up.
4) Giving something up to God is the hardest part.
5) Today was the first official work day of the new school year. I like my job, my district, and the people I work with. Do I really want to promise to leave all that for a crush that may or may not pan out into forever?
6) I am an awesome, beautiful woman. (And I need to repeat that until I truly believe it and I need to insist that any man in my life recognize that).
7) My baby is starting Preschool and it makes me want to have another baby. This may not be the healthiest or wisest feeling, but since when was I healthy and wise in my life choices?
No comments:
Post a Comment