I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Sunday, April 15, 2012
I Create My Own Misery
So did I mention that I let my sorry, no account, crack head, idiot brother move in? Probably not because I knew it was a bad idea when I did it. I know the story of the scorpian and the fox very well.
HE's already bitten me. I woke up yesterday and my car was gone. He'd run a little less that a quarter of a tank out of it. I was so scared about the loss of the car that I could not think clearly. And so relieved to see Kt back that I didn't throw him out then. I did get my spare key back and tell him he had better get a job because he has four weeks to get out. I also put hasps and lo ks on my and Isaiah's rooms. He got the key by going throw my room when I wasn't home. He also took money from Isaiah.
Iwanyed to believe that he was ready tho change but he isn't. He just wants to go on manipulating people and using. If he screws up again. I'm dropping him off somewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment