Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Insomnia, How I despise You!

I hate not being able to sleep. Last night and the night before I would feel myself drifting off. That beautiful sinking feeling, and then it would be gone and I'd be back at that Eyes closed and relaxed, but not asleep point. Today I was worthless at work. Just goofed and unable to focus and almost nauseated with exhaustion. I ended up leaving early and skipping out of a staff meeting. I got my money back that Mike had spent off my Debit card. It was over $300 dollars. Not enough to absolutely screw me over, but it would have been scary tight without it. I don't like that feeling of not being sure I have enough to get through to the next pay day. I guess no one does. The police just pulled values out of their asses about what my stuff was worth. An $850 camera was listed as $150. The computers were $300. I hope the insurance company reads my report and looks at my receipts to see what was actually stolen. I miss having a camera. I miss being able to get a decent night of sleep. I am going to take sleepy pills tonight, I know it will make me groggy in the morning, but I have to do something.

No comments: