So,this is me blogging from a phone. I went ahed and ordered a phone named after a curly berry. So far it is really cool. It came with a data package that costs five dollars more then I paying for the disposable phone and disposable number. I know its a bit shallow, I like feeling like I don't have a looser phone. And its a pretty red, wich of course means it it cooler.
So far it has been interesting living so close to my brother. As I wrote that sentance he called me to see if I would babysit his daughter in the morning. I have class from eight to half past twelve. I declined. Boundries. Firm boundries will be a requirment. His ex-wife has already bummed money off me. And Ibought mike some groceries for while he has Lexi this week.
Sherry has a new boyfriend who works on the road, she decided to travel with this guy for the next month. And totake the food stamps with her. Am I evil for thinking maybe Lexi would be better off if her mom just staid away?
Mike has been doing really great. He has his own little apartment. He has a job he likes and makes sure that when he has Lexi the environment is suitable. No drinking or fooling around.
My classes are cool. Challenging. But cool. Almost all the people in them are in the same program I am, and it is just a really neat group. Good things are happening here.
No comments:
Post a Comment