I've had things I felt like writing about, but I've been blocked somehow. Like the door between my brain and my typing fingers has been jammed shut.
I have to work next week. I have a week of training, paperwork, and mentoring in store. Then about a week off, unless I have other meetings I don't know about yet, and then school starts on the 18th. Summer's gone by fast.
Of course, I've been busy. Camping with the family. Moving, summer classes, dating a guy who now lives 70+ miles away from me, a week in Tennessee. That's a pretty full slate. I also got in plenty of sitting around doing nothing, sleeping in, and staying out late. So really, I have nothing to complain about.
Tom wants to be my nanny, but he also wants to work part time. I'm not sure how its gonna work, except that I really need to get off my ass and find out about enrolling the kids, getting their IEPs transfered over, and arranging child care.
I love my brother Tom, and wouldn't put him out, but he's kinda driving me nuts. He eats constantly, and seems to be convinced it ALWAYS has to be a big production to eat. What's wrong with a grilled piece of chicken, heated up frozen veggie and baker taters? No, its got to be fried and complicated. He also wont respect my preferences on managing my house. I tend to be a go with the flow, the less yelling, chaos and noise, the better.
And then there's the guy friend.
I REALLY like spending time with him. I THINK he likes spending time with me. But there are issues that I don't know what to do about. There's the kids thing. His one to my three. There's the distance. I like spending time with the person I care about, but with living so far away, that happens like twice a month. There's the fact that I'm not sure if I can be emotionally available to someone in a real way. I have too many sheilds and filters to let anyone in close. And I think he has his share of issues relating to relationships that keep him back. I guess time will tell. I'm not ready to break things off and I still feel like the best thing to do is to just not put any pressure on the relationship. I'm not sure who that protects though.
What else?
I Miss Pittsburg!
This place doesn't have its own library! I has one grocery store that happens to be walmart, and the low prices aint so low without competition to price off of.
Part of me wonders if part of my missing pittsburg has to do with the fact that i have friends and a boy friend over there, and aside from my brother who lives with me, I don't know anyone here.
I'm whining.
No comments:
Post a Comment