Thursday, April 14, 2011

Confused

This is the worst part of dating: The uncertainty.

So, Jason drove up Either Monday or Tuesday to pay me for the Jeep. He didn't stay and visit. He was exhausted. He's doing school, then working till 1:00 am on nights he doesn't have his kid. He doesn't ever come out and say anything, but he will say something tangentally. He told me he was tired, working all the time, and hating his job as a way to explain why I hadn't heard from him. I sort of believe it. I also know that he only calls me when he's absolutely bored and only makes plans to hang out when he has his son. I am, apparently, the only person he knows that is ok to be around his kid.

I know I sound spoiled or what ever, but I want more. I know he's busy, but how hard is it to send a short text message saying "hi"?

And then there's N. When N and I first went out, he was texting non-stop all day long. We would spend hours on facebook chatting. It was thrilling and fun and made me feel special. The past week he's pulled back. I'm not saying he's stopped, its just not nearly as much. Again, I feel like I'm acting spoiled, but I got used to it, now that its not as much, I wonder . . . . is he thinking he doesn't want to see me? (and then there's the hating that I'm that girl that wonders). I'm trying to roll with it, on my end it was a distraction from work, I'm sure it was on his as well.

The asshat is taking the kids to Branson this weekend. Jason is working all weekend and not interested in getting together. I've hinted around to N that I'd like to do something, but he's been a bit meh on the whole deal. I may end up hanging out alone all weekend. And the weird thing is, I may be completely ok with that.

No comments: