Friday night i got a sitter and went out with N, which was actually staying in because I cooked for him and then we watched a movie and cuddled. Went home the next morning, and thats all you get - other than I had a great time.
Saturday went to the farm store and walmart with the kids, then took them out for icecream. Then Jason calls. He wants to buy my old Jeep cause his car is just dead. So I load up the kids, go back to Pitt and pick up Jason and his son. I make dinner while the kids play and Jason tinkers with the Jeep. He and his son drove it home.
I really wish I could read men's minds. He isn't interested in making me his girlfriend, but wants to talk about how if he lived one place and worked another and I lived in Pitt it would be perfect. He talks about doing things together in the future, but in the now all plans are on hold.
I'm feeling like a you know what, but I need to sell that Jeep and its not like I hate him . . . .. ARRGH!
N is by far a better lover and all round boyfriend type than Jason. He is attentive and romantic. He, so far, hasn't given me a bunch of run around.
Anyway, after a super busy Saturday that ended late, Sunday has been lazy. I'm tired and feel like crap - either allergies or too much activity is kicking my ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment