Pizza Hut gets way too much of my money. Seriously.
And for some reason the store here in town takes two hours to deliver. But doesn't say so when you place an internet order. For what I paid, and the wait, we could have run to the grocery store. I'm an idiot.
My boys' birthdays are done. That's why the pizza tonight. Cake and presents on the weekends. My babies. They are all kids now. No more babies. Although Noah would like to be one still.
Worked out with the girls from work. Small group now. I guess its normal for the group to shrink. The lady who leads used to be an professional instructor. Now she's a guidance counsilor. One the one hand, I know my abs are stronger now than when we started, just because I can do moves now that I couldn't before. But the pace of the workout makes me feel literally like I'm gonna throw up.
I don't know if its the rapid movements, kicks and turns and wathc your form and keep the abs tight and don't loose your balance. Or if its that my cardiovascular fitness is so terrible.
I'm not the fattest person who goes, but I think I'm the least coordinated. I'll keep trying, it feels good to start, then gets hot, sweaty, painful, then almost when I think I'm gonna die or have to quit, its over, an hour has passed and its time to put up our equipment.
The issue is that when I get home, I'm completely beat. Even making sure I snack a couple hours before so my blood sugar doesn't crash, making sure I drink enough water and eating a snack when I get home, I still feel completely physically useless.
Is that normal? How do people who work out regularly handle it?
Also, why am I, one of the least able to keep up, also the most flexible person who goes. The stretches I have absolutely no problem with. Its the aerobic moves. I can't keep up with the beat, get off track, can't remember the sequence of the steps and then by the time I get it, its on to the next move and a whole new sequence.
No comments:
Post a Comment