Either its because I stayed up too late last night, or because I'm anxious over work, or because these workouts aren't getting any less painful, or maybe an old fashioned virus. All I know is that today I am beyond tired.
I wanted to move the little boys' rooms, assemble a new dresser (now they share one and it just doesn't have enough room), do laundry, pick up and vacuum the house. Your basic weekend chore list.
Instead, I'm feeling yucky, tired, and my hands ache.
But I've been thinking lately.
On the internet this week there's this guy who shot up his daughter's computer. Apparently she posted something on facebook he felt wasn't appropriate.
So he filmed a response, including shooting the computer, and posted it on facebook and youtube. I don't get the logic, even after reading his response to the hoopla.
If the contents of her post were so bad, why repeat them, repost them, and insure a much wider viewing than just her friends list?
If he wants her to see the technology she enjoys as valuable, why treat it as disposable by destroying it in a fit of anger?
I'm sorry, destruction is destruction is destruction. The only thing this girl has learned is that her father will always up the anty and has no problem humiliating her. She may be grounded and may not have the computer anymore, but I'm willing to be she already has another facebook profile under an assumed name.
No comments:
Post a Comment