Sometimes it works. Most of the time I would have been better off keeping my mouth shut. Its been a mouth shut sort of week.
Got into a huge fight with Tom. I was irritated with him over how he's been using our brother Mike and about the fact that he seems more interested in dating his ex then in seeing his son. It was ugly he slammed my cardoor so hard that he bent the hing so now the front passenger side has to be opened before the back passenger side will other wise in catches.
I realized later that I was projecting some of the rage I have from my ex onto my brother. Still he called me a cunt ( for the resord every female in the universe hates that word) and. Screwed up my car. So I haven't spoke to him since monday.
I also accidentally insulted a girl in class and let slip the whole teenmom thing in a room full of teachers. I don't think I'll ever fit in.
A few bright spots to report. Found competent daycare. Its a home setting not a center like I woull have preffered. But the lady has been doing this for years. So I know she isn't going to quit on me. And the kids both seem to really like her. Still worried about what to do with Isaiah in the mornings. I need to leave town way early for him to be at school. I don't think there is an early morning care available. Maybe if I set an alarm telling him when to leave for school? Dunno if he can handle that.
Lat bright spot this one is totally stupid. I managed to tell a science joke to someone who not only got it but laughed. This girl in class is a fellow biologu nerd. She asked me how she looked cause she was planning to go out tonight. I said she looked like an ape but no more then anyone else. Its stupid but humans are apes. She laughed and said something to the effect that it was nice to be around people who get it. So true.
I guess that's it. My stepsister has been here and will be flying home next week. The only wrinkle is that she doen't have identification and may not be able to board the plane. We are trying to get her a Kansas id but that so far has been difficult. Hopefully the materials will get here soon why they haven't done it yet I don't know.
1 comment:
URgh family.... you are right about your brother he ought to be more interested in his son but what can you do? Maybe later he will come back and apologize to you.
Having been a teen mother is nothing to be ashamed of. I'm proud of you for having had the strength and self esteem to still have all your children with you. You're a great mum!
Post a Comment