In the morning. Trying to get our stuff gathered up tonight. Not an easy task after a month or more of running wild. Went to see a cave this morning. Was cool. Isaiah wants come back and take a much longer, over-night tour. I think it sounds fun too. But they have to be booked by groups of twelve. So I don't think it will happen anytime soon. Gideon wore his puppy-leash the whole time. He walked the whole mile-plus length of the tour. And never whined or tried to run off. Noah stayed home with his aunt.
Then the kids went tubing with the neihbors while dad the babies and I stayed home. Isaiah has been argumentative and whiny for three days I am hopinf that he will normize when I get him home. I really really hope.
2 comments:
I think you're probably going to find that he needs some time to adjust to the new situation. So it may not improve right away. But things will get back to normal! Have a safe trip back.
Ally, do you keep Gideon in a harness when he's out with you?
My mom had to do that with my older brother when he was little. Whenever he would be out with her he would bolt, and I mean he would just take off on her. She got a lot of mean looks from people, but it was all she could do, he was a wild child.
Anyways, safe trip home.
-Dino
Post a Comment