Is a shoe. Shortly it will be followed by another shoe.
Not really. Mostly its me trying to stave of panic because the check engin light in my car keeps coming on. I took it to autozone, but they won't do the diagnostic thingy on any car older then a 96. Mine's a 94. I thought it was a fairly nice car until the guy at autozone looked down his nose at me and my kids. The ford dealership charges $70. For the same service.
So. Its probably something silly like sparkplug wires or an air sensor. But I am trying so hard to not panic and get all doom and gloom about it.
I have come to the conclusion that how you react to a situation influences the way you experience it. Take my brother Mike. It gets really hot here this time of year. And bright. Its like the sun is trying to beat you to death when you go outside. People become recluses who don't leave their homes.
Anyway. He is all the time griping that he's hot. Go from the front door to the car. Gripe about the heat. Step outside for a smoke. Come in just miserable. Sits in front of the fan and complain about the heat and the airconditioning.
The point is. I think the air is fine. I don't get miserable walking from the door to the car. Its all how you percieve.
Tom's car broke down and he's been sending text messeges to our dad. Demanding that dad pawn his TVs. Computers and stuff to raise money to fix that car. Tom lives less then a mile from his job. If he gets enrolled in college he lives less then a block from it. And he is really guilting our dad. Sometimes I hate him. He acts like people should just make way for him. Like if a thing is important to him then it must be important to everyone.
I hope I don't treat peopl like that.
Isaiah is bugging everyone. He wants to go swimming but I hate taking the kids to the pool. The little guys end up freaking out at the water and let's face it. I am not the lay around in a swimsuit type.
I cannot wait for summer to end.
No comments:
Post a Comment