Monday, July 21, 2008

Getting Better

Life keeps moving along, doesn't it? Got the daycare stuff taken care of. Got work taken care of. Still have a paper to bang out for this last class. It needs to be submitted via email, but I suspect that will soon be taken care of too.

On the one hand, things seem to be going swimingly. It's almost too easy. I feel like I am waiting for the bottom to fall out. I know that's a terrible way to feel, but its the truth. I have never in life had it easy, so when things start looking easy, I get nervous. I come from the sort of people who are always struggling and scraping and scratching to get by. My salary for this job still puts us well below the federal poverty lines, but its more money then I have ever had access too. How sad is that? Will it change me and my values? WIll I all of a sudden just have to shop the high end brands? I dunno. I hope not. But it would be nice to be able to plan a big purchase or two. I need to keep track of my brain though. Got lessons to plan and a classroom to put together. I need to come up with lots of cheap and educational labs, because I know my budget will not be great and science is best learned hands on.

Paper work to complete. I need to be finger printed again. Such fin, such fun. And all these things have fees associated with them. I'm getting paniced again. Calm alley, calm.

I'll keep ya posted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's easy now because you put in a lot of effort for it and because you did what was right for you even though you were scared at the time.

I think it's because you follow your heart.

And it was insanely hard before so it's great that it gets easier now!

I'm totally inspired by you Ally!