He has stated that he'll pay it back. Somehow his ability to fend for himself improves marvilously when he's facing legal issues. I guess if he pays me back and gives me back the card I won't follow throuhg on the formal charges. But he can't stay here anymore. That's blown. I won't be stolen from in my own home.
I'm sure he justified it, and continues to justify it now. I have so much compared to him. I'm getting paid the next few months without having to go to work for it. ITs all noise as far as I am concerned. I've worked very hard to get to where I am, which still isn't where I want to be. While I've been working, Tom's beed scheeming. joining "businesses" with his buddies instead of getting a regular job. blatantly refusing to apply to sertain jobs but then poaching and panhandling and eating rotten food to eat. I don't think I can help him by letting him stay here.
Now the date, I've been IM-ing with a guy for a while and we almost met for coffee but that didn't happen. Last night we did get together. And for the most part it was okay. He's no brad pitt, but I'm no Angelena jolie. He's smart, can have a decent conversation. The only thing is, he is the most TERRIBLE kisser on the planet. ITs like he's trying to intubate me with his toungue. Not sure there's a way to get past that one.
Of course the craptastic way the day started may have colored everything I experienced that day, so maybe I'll give him another chance to impress me.
Anyway, that's what happened yesterday. Lets see what friday holds.
No comments:
Post a Comment