Anyway, after that lovely experience (aren't people GREAT), I was reading the news and in less then five minutes, I read a story about a woman who killed and skinned a puppy because she was fighting with the person who gave it to her, a hunter who shot and killed a little girl through the wall of her home, after he'd already fatally wounded a deer he fired that shot, and a woman who poured gas over the head of her daughter and then set ehr on fire, then put her to bed with life threatening wounds.
People suck. And I"ve been doing homework all day and my brain hurts and distracting myself with a little surfing didn't help things.
In better news, a friend of mine has been trying to set me up with a guy she knows for months and tomorrow she is having a cook out and what she calls a "blind meeting". Less pressure then a date. Has to go better then mister "I'll buy shots at the har and cover waffles when the bar closes, but I won't answer the phone". He was cute too. And seemed like he had something going on in his life.
Anyway, My friend seems to think highly of this guy, I'll try to keep an open mind. Her kids and on agin, off again husband will be there, so it wont be a wild scene. I'll be nice and try to be charming without putting foot into mouth. (I have an uncanny knack for saying things that are terribly vulgar, without meaning too, I've always had that problem, and people LOVE to laugh, especially when I turn red)
No comments:
Post a Comment