Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nice

Is it possible that I have met a nice, mature, non game-playing guy?

Probably shouldn't get my hopes up, but really don't want to play the cool "what ever" cynic to the point that I chase him off.

Anyway, had an actual date night, first time in . . . ages. We went and got a bite to eat. Then came back to my place and watched some silly movies. We talked and laughed and made fun of my inability to operate a ps3 to watch dvds. He was nice, respectful, and didn't try to get me into bed. . . even though I may have gone.

So, what to do? Go underground, hide in my work and my school and put these things away. Let myself begin to fall?

That is a scary thought, isn't it.

1 comment:

msholiday said...

Just be safe and have fun. He's watching you, girl, to see if you are worthwhile. Tell him you are.