Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Having one of those weeks

You know, the ones that are full of nothing but bad news? The ones where noting seems to break your way?

Yeah, that's my week.

I feel like crud, either because of the nastiness in my sinuses and throat or because of the antibiotics I'm taking. They make me feel sick to my stomach and weak in the knees, almost light headed. I looked them up, these are common side effects for this particular drug. I hate it, but I know if I stop taking them I'll get sick again.

I am hating my boss. His double and triple standards at work make it impossible to know how to be at work. He tells me not to do things that other teachers do with his approval. He implies that my youth makes it so I have to be "more professional" than others. It feels like discrimination and harassment to me. I'm probably over reacting. And besides there's not much I can do about it anyway.

I took my little boys to walmart today. They were actually good in the store. I was putting Noah in the car and Gideon was getting in the other side and I look up and this strange dude is talking to him. Guy claims he opened the door and hit his car.

Crap.

Turns out my insurance will cover it. Don't know how much this will raise my premiums. And really, who cares? Its a stinking car. Anyway, it was a nice little melt down there for a minute or two. I hate feeling helpless and cornered and powerless like that. (because when I lost my DL it was the result of a traffic accident that I couldn't pay for . . . that nearly ruined my life).

I'm looking forward to this summer . . except that I have no childcare. My kids aren't going to see the grandparents because of Dad's management training. Isaiah is sad. I don't know how I am going to do this.

I may start applying for a summer job, but again, child care?

Mike is staying on my couch. I feel like I constantly have a guest around. He left the TV on all night last night.

I haven't been sleeping. I don't know why. I've even tried benedryl.

Just complaining now, so I'm gonna stop.

No comments: