Sunday, May 16, 2010

Poor Neglected blog`

I've either been very busy, or haven't had much to bitch about. I think its a bit of both.

Got up sick Friday, a recurrence of the nastiness that knocked me down a few weeks ago. Skipped work, went to the doctor's office. Got a new antibiotic and modified instructions for the inhaler. She hinted that I may have developed an asthma type reaction to allergens, which I am NOT HAPPY about.

I don't like waking up and having to use a nasty tasting inhaler. I don't like wheezing all day and then couging up nasty lung crap throughout the day. I certainly am not liking these antibiotics that make my mouth taste funny and upset my stomach.

Friday evening I went to see the new Freddy Krugar movie with my friend M. We spent most of the movie making fun of the characters, telling them they were running the wrong way and trying to guess who was going to survive. As far as "every one is going to die" movies go it was alright. PRedictable. But alright.

Saturday had a date with a dude that turned out to be a dud, but he took me to see Robin Hood, which was freakin awesome!

I think my celebrity crush right now is Cate Blanchete. She has this way of projecting confidence, intelligence, respectability, and Beauty. (no I'm not gay for her, I just admire her). I, of course, am nothing like that. I am short and round while she is tall and long and lean. I tend to flush and mutter and say unintentionally awkward things, certainly not regal and confident.

Today is the first sunshine we've seen in over a week, but my tummy is so unsettled from these meds that I don't feel like going anywhere. Guess I can't win.

Kids are at their dad's and my dog is busy dragging dirty laundry out and making a nest with it. If he wasn't dead set on chewing holes in my underwear I'd think it was cute.

No comments: