Tom, after running off into this whirlwind romance of his, and leaving me in a lurch, has been posting things on facebook to the effect that he's homeless and living in a car and needs money. Apparently (according to facebook) her parents don't approve of her marrying an unemployed, homeless man less than two months after her divorce was finalized.
I think he'd posting these things thinking I will invite him back here. But it isn't going to happen. He was too rude, too hard on Isaiah, too lazy and ingrateful, and its a relief to have him not doing all that here.
Then there's mike.
He's been in rehab for three weeks. He started by being admitted to the hospital severely dehydrated and malnourished. He detoxed and was sent to a lock down, in-patient facility. He's gained a pound a day since they took him in. And he wants to go into a year long "re-entry" program. I want him to do well because he's a hard worker and a loving dad and the drugs have ruined the good things in his life.
But he called me constantly when he wanted me to come get him to run some errands in Pitt and bring him is check, now I haven't heard from him in days.
I want them both to do great, but i think I need to be around them and helping them less.
No comments:
Post a Comment