Anyway.
We had a snow day today. I declared it PJ day. No one got dressed beyond putting house shoes on. House shoes are not optional in February. We had movies and hot chocolate and I made awesome breakfast burritos for dinner. The real kind, with mexican sausage. The kids wrestled around all day. Things got a little hairy when they realized I had a stash of fruit popsicles in the freezer. One is apparently not enough.
There is still a crap load of snow out there, in fact nothing has melted. I probably should have cleared the snow off the car while the sun was up, but it honestly didn't occur to me. And it didn't go along with the whole pajama day thing anyhow.
So its going to get super cold tonight, and we will probably have school tomorrow. On the one hand a great thing, on the other, I hate the cold and the snow and the idea of having to go out in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment