I have a job that lets me pay my bills. (Honestly, if I am short on cash its a management issue, not a pay issue).
I have three great kids who are just incredible wonderful, amazing, beautiful, smart, creative, willful, and perfect.
I live in a free country, a pleasant town, a sage home.
I live in a time of encredible technological, medical, and informational availability.
What I want
I can live without or wait for or get busy working for.
I want to own my own house. There are specific steps I can take to achieve this and I should start these instead of complaining about what I don't have now.
I want a life partner. I can't force others to love me, but I can love, respect, and appreciate myself. I can't make others care for me, but I can take care of myself.
I want to be able to run long enough to actually do something like an event and I want to be strong. I know what I need to do to get to that point.
What I can do now
I can enjoy life in the moment.
I can pay my bills, clean up my credit rating, and act like an adult about money.
I can seek out honorable people and be patient with the ones I already care about.
1 comment:
sounds like a good plan!
and check this out
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/5k-run/SM00061
Post a Comment