Sunday, May 4, 2008

I think we all caught the yucks

Even the damn television is acting up!

I have felt overly tired and thick-brained for a week now. Its hard to explain, but basically it feels like I've been drugged, only I know I haven't. My fingers are sore again and so are my feet, which all adds up to a cranky mama.

Noah and Gideon both seem to have a touch of diarhea and now Isaiah says he does too.

The tv. Okay, so it stopped responding to the remote control a few months ago. I called the warrenty people, who promised to have a technicial call to arraonge to come look at it. Never happend. Have made several follow up calls, with the same empty promises being made. They even went so far as to tell me the number of the repair guy, who I guess is an independant contractor in the area. He never even answers his phone.

Well, I have learned that aside from not being able to watch dvds (because I can't manually change it to an input channel) not have the reomt isn't that bad. I can check the enternet to see whats on, and really, we watch pretty much the same shows all the time. Well, now it has a new symptom. When the volume button is pressed just the wrong way, the channel changes. Terribly fristrating when I am already not feeling well.

So, I called the warrenty service people again and had a nice cathargic, bitchy rant at them.

I have also found a new favorite snack. I used to be a popcorn person. ITs light and crunchy and not very greasey. But, the little peices of kernal stick in my teeth. So, I have been looing for a new snack. I have found it in little rice cakes. The rice is basically flavorless, so they come flavored in everything from ranch to caramel. And they aren't very expensive.

One of my long time enternet friends has gone silent, and I am a bit worried.

No comments: