It arrived in the bank today. Not a huge amount of money, but enough to make a difference. I will be so glad when work is over. I will be so glad when I have the logistics of moving over there figured out. Right now, its like this litany hanging over my head
housing
daycare
preschool
big kid stuff for isaiah (cause he is too big for preschool/daycare and too young to stay alone)
What the hell is all this going to cast me and can I swing it
When do I get started.
Three more work days left. The special ed coop reclaimed all the assistive technology stuff, even though our students are still in class and still need to have something to do. I mean rayll, whats the freaking point of having a last day if we just stop doing any work a week before that date? I was upset about it, now I'm like, who cares. Wont be here next year. Not paid enough to make it my problem.
Noah has diaper rash for the fist time is forever and gideon had a wardrobe malfunction at daycare and ended up with poo running down his leg and all over his shoe. I really wish he would potty train.
Isaiah is out playing with a friend of his. I think this friend will be very missed when we move. Makes me feel uber guilty. But with gas what it is, and where it is going, I can't imagine trying to commute that far.
So, daycare/preschool. hopefully in the same building. Enrolling Isaiah in some sort of day camp for big kids. A house. Getting my crap moved. having enough cash to get through the summer with rent and utilities paid. (No don't send money, this is me ranting). I think it is all okay one minute and then the next I am panicking thinking I have made a huge error in jugdment.
It will all be okay it will all be okay (clicks ruby slippers three times) It will all be okay.
Thank god its friday and I don't have anythign more pressing then a little housework to worry about.
No comments:
Post a Comment