That's me. Just haven't been posting as much. Busy I guess
Let's see. Yes Gideon uses a harness. It is a little backpack that looks like a puppy. The puppy happens to have a long "tail". It has a loop on the end. I slip the loop over my wrist and then ask Gideon to hold hands. Ot works fairly well. And its cute.
Isaiah is a bit more settled now that we have been home a few days. Its been hard to get him to get out and explore his new neihborhood. But I think a few days will make him more comfortable.
I am so happy to be fulltime mom again. I didn't miss peeing with an audeince though. Other then that. Its great.
I need some serious prayers for.
What else. Daycare. Seriously. I almost cannot believe how much has changed and continues to change in our lives. I only hope that somehow I can help others. The more "education". Classes I take the more I think I'd do well working with high risk troubled kids. Hey I used to be one. Sometimes think I still am one.
Take care all
1 comment:
I'm glad to be able to read your news. If you feel like it will you please email me an address so I can post things to you? If you don't want to that's ok too.
Post a Comment