Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Because I haven't got an original bone in my body


I'm gonna copy another blogger and add a bit of a twist. See, this other blogger is in the dating pool and feeling like he isn't getting much luck. I definitely know how that feels. In addition to that, I went out on the town (as much as one can in Parsons, ks and on a budget) with my cousins last weekend, and I really didn't like what I saw in the pictures we took.

I'm the plain one in the group picture. My cousins are all delicate and pretty, and there I am . . . a lump. No wonder I can't get a date.


But I don't see myself that way . . . when I get dressed or look in a mirror or even think about myself I see someone more like this:
See, that person with the pretty eyes and the mysterious stare, that's who I feel like I am.

So, what is it that others see when they look at me? Is this my problem? I'm not fishing for compliments, I'm just wondering, am I too plain to be the woman that is gonna have a chance a nabbing "the guy"?

Another one of me, just for grins, giggles, and because I feel like going through pictures this evening.




1 comment:

msholiday said...

Oh my goodnes he's getting so big. Don't be so hard on yourself. Even the most beautiful person will look ugly if they are nasty and the most unattractive person will look beautiful by their attitude and loving behavior.