This was in an apple, a pack of snack crackers, a sonic-kid's meal with coke, and three pieces of Halloween candy.
Today, if I plan things right, will consist of two packets of instant oatmeal, a pack of snack crackers, an apple and another packet of crackers, for a total of 800 calories, although I suspect I will add Halloween candy to that.
This isn't unusual for me and I know it isn't varied or even all that healthy.
But if this is how I eat, how come I weight 195 pounds?
About the rest of the day? Epic fail. But it was worth it. I'm gonno go walk before bed.
3 comments:
I'm no nutritionist...but you need some veggies! You're consuming a lot of starch and sugar (which I personally enjoy--no judgment here). Also some protein! It's probably screwing with your metabolism. And to lose weight you've got to cut back on calories for a period of time. I lost 20 pounds over this past year and it took me about four months total doing WW.
What's WW?
The thing about variety is that I have what you might call a sensitive digestive system. Some things sit just fine, others result in painful cramps and me running to bathrooms all day.
Its safer, especially when I am working, to stick with things that I know won't upset the works.
Weight Watchers! The cult.
Post a Comment