Fridays have new meaning now that I work all week. I may take the kids to a football game. The students would appreciate it, but I don't know about driving all the way back. And about the boys. How they would behave.
And my car stalled in traffic today. It gets rough when it idals. and today I was at a stoplight and it just stopped. It turned right back on. but the whole thing freaked me.
Okay, mostly wasting time here. it gets quiet right after school and i like to have a few minutes before I rush off. Plus we are Supposed to wait half an hour before leavign the building. Like that ever happens on a friday night.
I'm still debating the game. Its cooled off, so the weather will be good. But I don't know, i am so afraid to take the kids out places. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and do it more often and then they will act better.
Its an idea, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment