Thursday, September 25, 2008

I suck

Seriously. I suck. I need someone to come kick my ass for getting so far behind on everything. I am drowning in crap that needs taken care of. Calls I ought to make. Things I ought to schedual. Shit I ought to do. Bills I ought to pay. And It isn't as though I lack the ability to do any of it. I am just stupid or lazy or a procrastinator from hell.

Anyway. Seriously. Email me in three days and ask me if I have made an progress on any of the stuff I needed to take care of. Becuase I suck and I need my ass kicked and I function better when I am trying to avoid said ass-kicking. And a student offered to set me up with her brother today. Which is just overly weird. Isn't it? I think so.

HOmecoming for my schoolis friday. I shoudl go to the game. I think I will wear blue and white and call it good. Maybe Isaiah will develop a pressing need to see a doctor. (HE does anyhow, needs a refill.)

I think I may be a little ADD. Or just crazy. But happy little pills that make you feel good and not want to eat and focused certainly seem like a good idea at this point.

Bad alley. Too many addicts in the family. Shouldn't even go down that road.

1 comment:

msholiday said...

As for your bills......automatic bill payments. Every monthly bill I have is automatically withdrawn from my bank by the company. Saves a lot of time. Keep your laundry caught up, after that kick back. You deserve it.