Okay, so I have this awsome cellphone that has been on dad's account. I have been sending in money fro my share of the data plan and minutes. Weal, when the unemployment ran out, dad stopped paying the phone bill (this is normal for him, and i am willing to be that he never went without a ciggarret).
Anyhow, he let it dropp the other day that the bill was way over due and shut off was likely to happen any time. I ask, well, whats the bill, I have a little cash stashed. ITS FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS!
I can't cover that at short notice! I've been paying sixty a month. FIVE HUNDRED!
I would be pissed, but I'm not surprised. I guess I'll see what happens. I suspect that I will end up sticking a gophone SIM card in my phone. Or turning on a house line through the cable internet. Or both. But geesh, why the hell did they let it go that long?
Its been a moocher's weekend. Mike come over friday while I was at work, used the washed and dryer, and left with some groceries I had plans for. i know he's short right now, but I'm not the one who got caught sleeping at work, and he quit is new job because he was supposed to be getting his old job back.
So he came back over today and wanted a ride to go get his daughter. And he wanted to stop at a grocery store to redeem a WIC vouched for some milk and some cereal fro her. But (surprise surprise) he can't find the voucher when we get to the store. So I ended up paying.
I'm not rich, not even well off. This stuff adds up. But I honestly don't know how to tell him no. Which sucks, cause I think he knows it.
Lets see what else. It was homecoming weekend for my high school I work at, so I took the kids to the game. They did okay for a quarter and a half. Then gideon got cranky and insisted on throwing a fit about getting concessions. Noah was so tired he couldn't stand straight, and Isaiah refused to stay where I could see him. So we left. someday I really hope I can take these kids to an event and actually stay with all kids behaving well the whole time.
Still, its good i try, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment