Sunday, September 7, 2008

A prayer for the week

Okay, I know I have totally bailed out on church for the past three weeks. I know that. I know that I have been down right lazy on the weekends and not done much of anything with the kids.

So here's the deal. God grant me the skill and patience i will need for the upcoming week. Let my mind be sharp but not my tongue. Let me greet those who need it with a smile. Let me manage to get the kids fed before seven oclocl each night. LEt me put together lessons and activities that the students will not only enjoy but actually learn from. Let me make time for basic hygene, becuase somehow I forget to shower if I don't.'

Let me remeber that I have thigns outside of being a teacher and a mother to take care of (Like renewing the car insurance and filling out those papers for my classes). Let me be of help to my brother, without enabling him.

And let me get through it all without feeling beaten up, worn down, and broken by the end of the week.

that is all I ask this week

No comments: