Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Shit shit and more shit

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shtis shit shit

I don't know why, but that makes me feel SO MUCH BETTER!

It is only wednesday evening and this week already feels like it has gone on forever.

I can't find my keys. I have been using the spare to drive the car. I haven't been able to get into the mailbox and the house has been left open. I broke down and told the apartment manager. I will probably end up having to pay to have the locks all recored. fifty fusking bucks down the drain.

Mike quit the telemarketing job, and is out of money and behind on the rent and his utilities are off. He hasn't filed for unemployment or gone by the SRS office for help. But he shows up here panicing and called me at work today for dad's number. I don't know what he thought dad could do.

I keep getting calls from ATT about the phone bill. Which means that even though dad got the extention on his unemployment and he got a job, they haven't paid the bill. So I will probably loose the phone anytime now.

Its a week until payday and I did a terrible job of saving money last month. Gas and groceries. They cost more then i thought they would.

Still pissed at Isaiah's teachers. He is supposed ot have a field trip tomarow but I don't think they will let him go. His teacher had email me and said he wouldn't. I guess no one told him because he still thinks he needs a sack lunch in the morning. Needless to say, I have nothign on hand that will pass as a sack lunch.

I'm fat and I'm tired and the house is a mess and Noah is starting to assert his "two-ness" and resist bedtime. Gideon still wont sleep in his own bed and I keep having these dreams (ya know "those" dreams) and they don't help anything. And yes I know how to "releave tension" not the same.

I have started getting up at four thirty. I would like to be able to get up at four, and go for a walk or job annd then do some work. But I am too damn lazy and I don't get to bed early enough. So I am always behind and always tired and it makes me spacey and cranky.

A kid fainted at work today, and hit his head hard on the way down. Apparently he was diaphoretic and disoriented too. It got me thinking about when I was an EMT. I think there must be something wrong with me. Who constantly thinks about other, exciting jobs? Still, could do it in the summer.

Anyhow, the kid sounds like he has concussion syndrome and fainted because he hadn't he hadn't eaten breakfast. He is in the hospital tonight, hopefully will be out thursday.

And crap but there is a kid wacking me with a fly swatter.

No comments: