I take back every snotty, underhanded, and mean thing I ever did to any teachers.
I have had the worst week, and it isn't over yet. I had a class bomb a chemistry test that was written to be easy peasy. then they argued with me about the fact that I hadn't spelled out what was to be on the test. hello, CHAPTER FOUR.
I gave a take home test to another class, and they turned them in with blanks! It was a gimme! I don't know how to convince them to take a little more responsibility for their educations. These are supposed to be high level kids who want to go to college, and they won't even complete and damn test.
i am just so tired. i want to go to bed and stay there. I think I will go to bed early its so much easier to work first thing then to try to force my brain to behave at night.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are exhausted. Are you able to take some time to rest in between tasks? It must be so overwhelming to be doing all of this. Remember how it was before, sleeping in the lounge room of your father's house, and look how far you have come.
Do you have extra vitamins?
You're doing a great job Alley, it might not always feel like that for you but I am so proud of how far you have come.
Post a Comment