I hate the stupid "counsilor" at Gideon's preschool who is constantly calling saying he needs to be picked up. They thought he had lice, so I treated him, combed out his hair, washed everything. I never once saw a bug, took him back, they say he still had lice. Did it all over agian, and took him to the doctor to be sure he was clean, doctor declared him non-infectious, they still claimed he had eggs in his hair. SO I shaved his head. Buzzed all his soft brown hair off. DId the other boys while I was at it. Washed everything AGAIN. And thought I had put an end to the argument.
Then the bus driver develops the inability to be here at anywhere that resembles a consistent time. They were way early one day and ended up leaving him. Had a whole dramatic go round involving that. Now the bus gets him and brings him back every day.
And then today, the same BITCH calls me and informs me that he has a rash, she's looked it up and its hand, foot and mouth and he needs to go home. I say, no, he has excema, a non contageour skin condition that comes and goes, and chigger bites from playing in the sand pile. She informed me a case worker was bringing him home.
So now I have to drag him back to the Doctor's office AGAIN. After being there three time last week. TO be looked at on suspicion of a skin condition that he would have to be directly exposed to another sufferer to get. And he's only been home and preschool, cause I'm too damn poor to be taking him anywhere else.
Which brings me to a whole other group of people I hate. The doctor I am stuck with because of god damn medicaide is more then half way down the road to senile. The nurses and office staff there are rude. They use this nasty vanilla air freshener that leaves the inside of my nostriles feeling scorched. I uaually have to get my kids there 45 minutes early and we aren't uaully seen until half an hour after the schedualed appointment. And they think this is all perfectly reasonable.
So I called the communit health clinic, been recommended to me by several people. They have a fucked up schedualing system that involves no appointments ahead of time at all. YOu have to call first thing in the morning the day of the appointment and schedual it that day. Which really screws over the people who would have to request time off work only to find that day's appointments all filled before they called.
I hate my brother, who finally moved out and it looked like he had a plan about getting himself around. He claimed his boss was going to let him use a work truck, keep it overnight so he could get to work and maybe run basic errands after work. Well, they aren't letting him use a work truck, he has to wait around all morning for his boss to come get him. So Tom expects me to be available to drop everything to come meet him and store his groceries that he picked up between jobs, and then to come get him after he's off and take him home. Hello, did I not tell you to stay in Pittsburg!?!?! Did I not say being in rinky dink Frotenac so far from public transit, the library and grocery stores was a BAD with a capitol B idea? And now I have to get that guilty ridden "well can you do it or not?" from him.
I could go on but I need to make some more calls about getting the kids a different doctor. Fucking useless people. ARRGHH!
No comments:
Post a Comment