All summer, I haven't had to deal with all the ones. Now school is starting and I'm looking at a lot of ones in my near furture. Sometimes I think its the ones that make long summer breaks necessary, not family trips, or remodeling or tradition, just keeping the teachers sane. Its not a low stress job.
I don't do anticipation well if you haven't noticed. I find more and more to worry about, and than I worry and worry. I've counted my work clothes several times, just to be sure I have enough clothes. I have five pairs of work pants, ranging from a casuel and worn out pair of old navy kakis, to a grey suit set with mathcing jacket and pants. I always feel like a little kid when I wear the jacket.
I have 12 or 13 work shirts, although three have long sleeves. Most of those are simply button fornt blouses, which I tend to gravitate too, even though I have the wrong figure for them. I have three camisoles to wear under them though, so nothing should "pop" out. I also have to newer styled shirts that are more figure flattering. I have a dark brown and a black pair of bellet flats. They are the same style just different color. I always wear flats, even though I am short, I roll my ankles too earily in heels.
I wear white socks, I know they don't match the rest, but I have sweaty feet and if I don't want slimey toes and stinky shoes, then it fluffy white athletic socks all the time for me.
Hair, I have that tattoo on my neck that has to be covered, so I have to wear my hair down all the time at work. At home I tend to loop it into a sloppy bun/half finished poney tail that keeps it bound off my neck and shoulder. Having it down is pretty, but feels stuffy. I will probably use headbands and barrets to keep it back, which is a little childish. But cheaper than tattoo removal.
What else, I need to go arrange my room next week. But can't monday because we have enrollment and school supply pick up to go to. Tuesday is good because Gideon is off Discovery and I can take the kids and spend all day there. So we will probably go tuesday.
If I were better I would have all sorts of posters to put up. I know what I would put on them, but I don't have the cash to buy my own kid school supplies right now, let alone poster making materials. Maybe i can scroung some stuff from the art teacher who's room is nect door to mine.
God, so much and yet so little left to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment