I made the first payment on my bedroom furniture today. There's a four month no interest clause, and I would like to have it paid off before then. I am usually opposed to using rental services, but for some situations I am becoming convinced its a viable solution. I also have a payment on the living room furniture. that I am not as worried about paying off, mostly because if the shit hit the fan and that all had to go back, we'd live. But beds we need, so that I want to pay off sooner.
If I were a more disciplined person I wouldn't have to rent to own furniture, but then I probably wouldn't be a single mom raising three kids either.
Shane emailed Isaiah back. Just said he'd try to arrange a visit. No details though. I forgot to tell Isaiah that he'd emailed before he went to bed. Probably some sort of passive agressiveness on my part. Probably need to not be that way. He should be free to have as much of a relationship with his dad as possible. I wish the man would get off his ass and just spend some time with his kids though.
Isaiah is sick. He went into the school office complaining of not feeling well, and I ended up leaving work an hour early. He spiked a fever before bed so he wont be going tomorrow either. I will stay home with him. Its one thing to let him stay home alone when he's well, but sick, he needs mom close. One of his friends has been in the hospital with this stuff. Kinda scary.
NOt much else to say. I was on the ball yesterday, today I'm typing to type.
No comments:
Post a Comment