Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tooth ache

I have a tooth ache. It REALLY hurts. It hurt so bad and out of the blue on thursday evening that I went to the emergency room. They told me to take antibiotics and painkillers and see a dentist. I'm allergic to the painkillers, they give me hives. And the soonest I can go see the dentist is probably Tuesday. I'm in pain, I'm cranky, I don't feel well because of the infection that's causing the pain, and I can't get treatment until Tuesday.

It makes it hard to do any of the things I planned on doing this weekend. Like play with my kids, reaarrange my bedroom, go up to my classroom and putter around, stuff like that.

So, I'm playing on the computer instead.

I have a facebook friend who is constantly (like every hour) updating what she's doing. As in, dishes, laundry, picking up after her son and her husband. And to make it worse, she can't spell and leaves out words.I don't know why it bothers me except that for one thing, I know she's in school and she says she wants to be a teachers, but her writing is barely literate, and its all the stinking time. But I think more is the fact that it seems like everything she does and thinks about is centered around picking up after her kid and husband. Even when she's pissed at him she posts it.

I guess it makes me wonder if maybe I'm not as domestic as I think I am. For one thing, I hate even thinking about doing the dishes, I avoid it, and I wouldn't bother to post about it online.


No comments: