It started out disappointing, Jason had invited me to go to Eureka Springs contingent on his getting paid. Well, not only did he not get the money, but the account his college set up for him has a tendency to not accurately reflect the reality of what he has. So when he checked his balance and saw a negative 400, he wasn't in the mood for road tripping.
I did go down Friday night. We watched a movie, cooked some tacos and well, had a great time. Saturday we got up, had breakfast, and met up with his friend and the friend's girlfriend. We all played X-box kinect and drank wine. And then had a great idea.
Tattoos!
So we ate some lunch, sobered up, and went to get tattooed. It took all day, and poor jason about fainted because he reacted weird to the pain. I got one on top of my right foot, it hurt, but I took it and it was over pretty fast.
Then we all played some more X-box and went to bed around midnight. Got up this morning, and instead of driving back to Iola, I went to Parsons, went to church with my cousin and aunt, had lunch. Visited.
And then got the kids and came home by 5.
All in all, a great weekend. Tattoos, Video games, booze, family, church, adult time.
My one complaint: Jason has terrible pillows. Next time we do this, I'm taking my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment