Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Asshat has been particularly ass-y lately

First, he acts like I'm asking him to commite a crime when I ask him to please come get the kids Friday so I can make it to a dentist appointment for a sore tooth.

Second, he gets to my house to pick up said kids and instead of waiting outside, like a polite person should, he walks his ass in, with no invitation or anything. And of course my place is a mess. Partially because I've been feeling like crap with an infected tooth and mostly because Isaiah has decided he will not do anything asked of him and even had managed to spread dirty kitty litter all over the kitchen. It took me three hours to get it cleaned up.

third, he (asshat) has gotten his current girlfriend pregnant. That makes five for him. FIVE! He doesn't even support the ones he already has! He's been living with this woman, unemployed most of the time and his only contribution has been some half assed babysitting and house cleaning.

And now she's pregnant too.

I am not an advocate of abortion, but in this case, I think its probably a smart bet.

No comments: