Sunday, May 8, 2011

Shitty

shitty shitty shitty shitty shitty day.

1) I went out with a teacher friend of mine last night and there were students in the bar, not looking forward to the Monday rumors about that shit.

2) Little kids got me up WAY too early for having been out till two in the morning.

3) Jello shots

4)STUPID MOTHER FUCKING CREDIT CARD ASSHOLES!
I use a debit card. I don't have any use for traditional banks with their fees and gotchas. My current card is expired. I called two weeks before it expired and was told not to worry, that the replacement would be to me by the end of the month. The end of the month came and no card. When I called about this a hold was placed on the account, which means the old card is no good, the card in the mail is no good, and I have no way to access my money. They agreed to fedex me another new card. At their expense. Well, the fedex guy shows up in Iola at about nine in the morning, pickup is not available. In the meantime, the one they supposedly mailed before the 15 (yeah, story keeps changing) got here yesterday. So it took three weeks. Supposedly. They will not activate the one that came in the mail and I have to sign for the fedex package. I have no idea if I can get Fedex to rework their rought for me or not.

5) Its freaking hot, I have no A/C and this house is so old and the windows so weird and full of gaps and holes that I know its pointless to try to cool with window units.

6) I HATE mother's day. If you wanna make me feel unloved, worthless, and without value, make me sit through mother's day. No one makes me breakfast in bed. If there's a family to do, I'm an after thought. For all everyone says they proud of me, I sleep alone, I know very few people who aren't relatives, and the friends I do have seem to take advantage of me.

No comments: