So, I'm gonna talk about what else is going on this weekend.
Isaiah had his first band competition this weekend. I was told (by him) not to come, but was needed to get him a new outfit. He got up this morning and rode his bike to the school, and then came home all excited and uninformative about how he did.
He is spending the night with a buddy. He's supposed to be home by eight tomorrow and keep his phone with him at all times. I'm not sure it'll happen.
Gideon and Noah are great at making messes and getting into things they should not be into. I cleaned the kitchen, they dumped yogurt on the floor. I fold laundry, they decide to go through their drawers looking for something else to where.
I have lost enough weight to need new work pants. I have pairs that used to be tight that are now loosey-goosey around the waist, and a couple of pairs that used to be comfortable now will not stay on. I rewarded myself by ordering new swimsuits for summer.
Summer: I have plans to spend lots of time by the pool with my guys, traveling to TN to see dad and maybe Colorado to see a friend. We shall see. Gas is high.
I am considering trying to get the landlord to let me put in linolium flooring in at least the kitchen. There is this low nap, old fashioned carpet in there now that is ugly, hard to keep clean, and even when it is clean, it looks filthy.
Oh yeah, Jason is on my lost of people who would be on my shit list if I cared a little more. I haven't heard from him for almost two weeks, then he needs a favor and I'm hearing from him again. I don't know what his deal is, and it really not my problem.
I am my problem. I need to aim myself at guys who are actually open to a real relationship and quit pining for the ones who aren't.
And yet I am letting him use my ebay and paypal accounts to sell his stuff. He's over his selling limit and its worth a couple hundred bucks to me to let him.
No comments:
Post a Comment