Oh yeah aint it great. So I took mike to the grocery store with me earlier. I needed to go anyway so it wasn't a big deal.
Things were fine. Dropped him and his stuff off and went home put up my food and mikl and let the kids play in the rain.
Mike txted me around eith thirty wanting me to babysit. He had to work and Tom and he were drinking so they weren't comfortable with her there. I said no. We have church in the morning and he has a bad habit of promising to come at one time and actually coming a lot later. He sent me a coupe of nasty texts that I ignored and I figured that was it. He'd call a girlfriend or a friend or (gasp) the child's mother and they could just be pissed at me for a while.
Then he shows up with he at nine. I already said I didn't want to babysit. He's screaming and tossing a twenty (he is supposed to be broke) at me and trying to back me into a corner.
I didn't decide to get lpaded when I need to work. I didn't let the other parent drop the kid off when I had to work. I'm not the one who let's a good for nothing roomate move in all the time. I reiterated no.
He's outside yelling and laying on the car horn and doing his best to make me say I will do it just stop. I called the cops. He left.
Yeah. I'm a cold hearted mean spirited bitch with a capitol B. But I hate being manipulated and backed into a corner.
And now I feel like complete shit. I texted sherry and told her to go get her kid and that if this whole senario played out again I wouyld call CPS. The bitchy-ness continues.
Sometimes life just sucks.
3 comments:
Good for you Alley. You are so strong to take care of yourself like this. What a shit he is doing that. Really terrible how they try to drag you into their drama.
I'm proud of you.
Well hooray for you! Stop feeling bad, he keeps this up and someone will complain about you and the noise he's making. Best you deal with him now, and you are doing a great job. I really feel for the child. He's your bother, but he isn't very nice.
Good for you for sticking up for yourself. Too bad he can't see you're trying to do positive things for yourself and your family. Who gets drunk before work? The guy's gotta grow up. And by not enabling him, you're forcing him to make decisions. It might not seem like it to him, but you're actually helping him when you do that.
Post a Comment