Weekends take on a whole new meaning after a week of five thirty rises and not getting home until almost five in the evening. Still. I like feeling busy and productive. Truth be told I get a little weird if I have too much time on my hands.
Saturday the boys were all up before six though. I guess I reset their internal clocks. But they were cranky all day which wasn't fun. Gideon actually pooped on the potty though which completely saved his life because he was stomping on my last nerve at the time.
Sunday. Well I got up and got ready for church. Couldn't get anyone else moving thoug. I suck. We skipped church. I know I will regret it later.
Mike is baby sitting monday and tuesday. I have an open house monday and class tuesday. I've never hired a babysitter for the kids before to come over in the evening and left. I hope it goes okay. We are stocked with easy food and I told isaiah to be helpful. Still I am nervous.
I have a chemistry lesson to put together. Must go. (Yes teachers have homework too)
1 comment:
Sounds busy. It also sounds like you are very much settling in.
Post a Comment